CORONAVIRUS SAFETY AND SANITATION PROCEDURE
Safety Measures for Sundance Watersports
Here at Sundance Watersports, we take great pride in the safety of our guests, crew, and the environment. We have reinforced our already rigid sanitation procedures to ensure a safe, clean environment for you to enjoy while on vacation. Not only are we following our county and the CDC guidelines that have been placed, but we are also enforcing our own additional safety measures. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Full details on our health and safety procedures are listed here:
For Our Guests
- Social distancing measures will be in place during your entire visit with us. These includes the use of plexiglass barriers, online waivers, advanced reservations only, and spatial separation during your activities
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We will continue our stringent disinfecting of all snorkel equipment but encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear, when possible. In addition, we will also be offering snorkels for purchase.
- Handling customers belongings will be minimalized whenever possible.
- Temperature checks will be performed at check in. Guests with temperatures = or > 100.4 F (38)-will not be allowed to participate.
For Our Crew
- All crew will be encouraged to monitor themselves for flu-like symptoms, fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Temperatures will be checked daily upon arrival. If temperature is = or > 100.4 F the employee will be sent home and encouraged to seek medical attention.
- All crew will be required to wear facial covering during business hours.
- Crew will be required to frequently wash their hands, sanitize their hands, and practice cleanly hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be provided to all of our crew.
For Our Vessels
- Our snorkel catamaran “Blue” will be equipped with a hand sanitizing station onboard.
- Following the conclusion of each tour, the boats will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to ensure a clean environment for our guests and crew.
- Proceeding the activities for each day the boats, office, and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before the end of the day to maintain extraordinary sanitation levels.
- We will be running at reduced the capacity for each of our boats.
If you have any questions or comments about sanitation efforts, please feel free to give us a call at 305-664-9510 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org